These are a quotes complied from things I have read in books, online, heard, saw on Twitter, etc.. Feel free to add yours in the comments below.
- “Obedience, sacrifice, and relationship–the real twinkle in God’s eye.”– taken from The Naked Christian by Craig Borlase
- The Holy Spirit is as essential to a believer’s existence as air is to staying alive.– taken from Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- God is not just one thing we add to the mix called life. He wants an invitation from us to permeate everything and every part of us.– taken from Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- He is infinite and we are finite; there will always be more of His character to discover, more of His love to experience, and more of His power to use for His purposes.– taken from Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- It is impossible for us as finite humans to completely understand an infinite God.– taken from Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- We need the Spirit in order to live faithfully. Be we also need one another as we work out our faith.–taken from Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.– Job 33:4 (NIV)
- The Christian’s life in all its aspects– intellectual and ethical, devotional and relational, upsurging in worship and outgoing in witness— is supernatural; only the Spirit can initiate and sustain it. So apart from him, not only will there be no lively believers and no lively congregations, there will be no believers and no congregations at all. — J.I. Packer
- If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away ll I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. — 1 Cor. 13:1-3
*Thanks for reading! Please take a moment and subscribe to my RSS Feed or for an email subscription click ” Subscribe To This Blog” on the right side of your page.